Post date: 23-Oct-2017
Last date: 10-Nov-2017
Salary: Rs 34990/- PM
Job type: Written-test
No of Post: 623
Age: Between 20 and 28 years
Location: Any where in India
Office/No. of Posts :
Ahmedabad/19 posts (ST-07(4),OBC-04, GEN-08)
Bengaluru/25 posts (SC-06, ST-02, OBC-04, GEN-13)
Bhopal/25 posts (SC-01, ST-12(5),GEN-12)
Bhubaneswar/17 posts (SC-05(2),ST-03, OBC-01, GEN-08)
Chandigarh/13 posts (SC-04, ST-01, OBC-01,GEN-07)
Chennai/15 posts (SC-03, OBC-04, GEN-08)
Guwahati/36 posts (SC-03, ST-09, OBC-06, GEN-18)
Hyderabad/16 posts (SC-04(1),ST-01, OBC-03,GEN-08)
Jaipur/13 posts (SC-02, ST-03(1),OBC-02, GEN-06)
Jammu/23 posts (SC-02, ST-04(1),OBC-06, GEN-11)
Kanpur &Lucknow/44 posts (SC-09, ST-01, OBC-12, GEN-22)
Kolkata/23 posts SC-09, OBC-02, GEN-12)
Mumbai/264 posts (SC-26, ST-31(7),OBC-78, GEN-129)
Nagpur/15 posts (ST-04, OBC-03, GEN-08)
New Delhi/47 posts (SC-09, OBC-14, GEN-24)
Patna/15 posts (SC-7(2),ST-01,Gen-07)
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi/13 posts (SC-02, OBC-04, GEN-13)
Ex-Serviceman Vacancies :
Office / EX 1 & EX -2 posts
Ahmedabad/ 03 posts
Kanpur & Lucknow/06 posts
New Delhi/07 posts
Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi/02 posts
EX-01 Total : 31 posts
EX-02 Total : 64 posts
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017) : i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Pay Scale: Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 14650/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%.
Age (as on 01.10.2017) : Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Scheme of Selection:
a. Preliminary Examination:
1 English Language/ Maximum Marks-30
2 Numerical Ability/ Maximum Marks-35
3 Reasoning Ability/ Maximum Marks-35
b. Main Examination:
1 Test of Reasoning/ Maximum Marks-40
2 Test of English Language/ Maximum Marks-40
3 Test of Numerical Ability/ Maximum Marks-40
4 Test of General Awareness/ Maximum Marks-40
5 Test of Computer Knowledge/ Maximum Marks-40
c. Language Proficiency Test (LPT) - The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Selected candidates will be initially posted in RBI’s office within the Recruitment Zone for which they had applied. However, they are liable to be transferred in administrative exigencies to centres grouped and classified into West, South, North and East Zone offices as under:
(a) West Zone: Ahmedabad, Bhopal (including Raipur),Mumbai (including Belapur, Pune and Panaji),Nagpur.
(b) South Zone: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Thiruvananthapuram (including Kochi).
(c) North Zone: Chandigarh (including Shimla),Jaipur, Jammu / Srinagar, Kanpur, (including Lucknow & Dehradun),New Delhi.
(d) East Zone: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati (including all North Eastern states excluding Gangtok),Kolkata (including Gangtok),Patna (including Ranchi)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) : Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment) : Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges),Rs. 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges). Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Payment of Fees :ONLINE MODE
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro),Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees
Examination Centre :
1 Andaman & Nicobar
2 Andhra Pradesh
3 Arunachal Pradesh
12 Himachal Pradesh
13 Jammu & Kashmir
17 Madhya Pradesh
31 Uttar Pradesh
33 West Bengal
Selection will be based on written-test and interview.